Self-Esteem: Tips to rate your self-esteem
Provided by Girls Health.Gov
If you have high or healthy self-esteem, you will agree with the following statements:
- I feel good about who I am.
- I am proud of what I can do, but I do not show off.
- I know there are some things that I am good at and some things I need to improve.
- I am responsible for the things I do and say, both good and bad.
- It is okay if I win or if I lose.
- Before I do something, I usually think “I can do it.”
If some of the items sound like you, that’s good… you’re on the right track. Remember to tell yourself everyday that you are a great person!